Hancock Telephone is now Hancock Fiber, an Archtop Fiber Company
Hancock Telephone has been acquired by Archtop Fiber, a provider of multi-gig, 100%-fiber Internet and phone service to residential and business customers across the Northeast. Like Hancock, Archtop Fiber is also a local, NY-based company, with headquarters in Kingston, NY.
Archtop shares Hancock’s commitment to community, dedication to high-quality local service, and vision for bringing the latest and greatest technology to areas that other providers have historically overlooked and underserved.
What’s in a name?
You’ll notice our new logo and company name, Hancock Fiber. Over the years, Hancock has worked diligently to build a 100% fiber Internet network to bring you the latest and greatest technology available. “Hancock Fiber” is meant to better showcase the innovative services we deliver and will continue to deliver to our community every day.
What does this mean for you?
On a day-to-day basis, it’s business as usual. Nothing changes.
- There will be no changes to your TV, Internet or Phone services or your bill
- The Hancock office will remain open for walk-in customers at 34 Read Street in Hancock
- The dedicated and talented Hancock team, under the Archtop Fiber umbrella, will continue to provide the personalized quality service you’ve come to expect
What the future holds.
- Hancock Fiber will benefit from increased access to capital to enable network expansion and enhance operational efficiency
- Archtop Fiber will bring new tech-focused jobs and business opportunities to our region
- Archtop Fiber will continue their mission to deliver the fastest, most reliable, environmentally friendly and affordable services to residential and business customers throughout its New York and northeastern Pennsylvania service area